I need help!

• SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      I have played, in everest poker before, now I passed the quiz, and I want to get the money on my everest poker account, I don't want to play in another room, I have never taken the bonus before in any room, just because I had a account in everest poker that mean I can't recieve the bonus on everest? This is so bad, there is nothing wrong me to recieve my bonus on everest account tagged on pokerstrategy, can anyone with privileges help me please?
  • 5 replies
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Hi SherlockHolmes2ez

If you have an account on Everest that you have created before you signed up to pokerstrategy (i.e. you did not enter the promotional code) then there is no way you can become tracked on that existing account. Also if you create a second account to become tracked by pokerstrategy then it is likely that you will end up banned from Everest for having multiple accounts so this is not really an option.

I understand your disappointment - I had a previous account on pokerstars and was annoyed that I could not be retracked to pokerstrategy. However given the way that this site works with the poker rooms it is understandable why it is not possible to retrack players.

I can only recommend playing on an alternative site.

Good luck!
      Lewis.
    • SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      which poker rooms I can take the bonus, I see only ladbrokers and everest, isn't there any other poker rooms I can take this bonus?
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      You should find all the rooms with 50$ here
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      If you click this link $50 bonus rooms then you should see which rooms you may receive the bonus on.

Lewis.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey Sherlock :)

How has your Monday been so far?

Have you picked a room yet to receive the $50 starting capital on? Can i ask, how come you you don't want to try any other room? There are lots of great ones out there with lots of first deposit bonuses and rakeback/VIP systems and you can have as many different rooms tracked to PokerStrategy.com as you like, as long as you only have one account on each

All the best
      Carl