This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

2month10k challenge!

• PokerAkoz
      PokerAkoz
      Bronze
      Dear strategists,

I'm Lucas a 22 year old Belgian Accountancy & Taxation student. I've been playing poker since I was 16 years old and started playing online occasionally. I managed to play poker for a living during the summers for about 2 years now, but it were never large amounts of money.. SO here I am writing this blog with the intention of making 10k in the following 2 months.

I'll try to update this blog as much as possible (atleast once a day) but you can also follow me on Twitter (Lucas Jang), where I'll be posting a few times a day.

I'm mainly playing 9handed Sit 'n' Goes, tourneys and rarely 6handed PLO cashgames. But the 9 handed SnG's are my main focus.

Where will I start?

Well... I had a little downswing before my exams... I managed to win a 1000 players tourney for 500USD which made me have BR of about 9xx USD but then I got a downswing to about 220USD by playing the 6 handed hyper turbos! :( I felt like a downswing and it wasnt because I wasnt use to it or the player were any better. Today I have 342USD and this is where the blogjourney will start :) Please follow me on twitter for more regular updates!

PS: This blog has been created to officially start on 01/07/'12 but in the time before this date I'll also play poker but probably not the same amount as I'm planning to play during july & august.

THanks for reading and I hope I get some advice from you my co-pokerstrategists!
  • 12 replies