Status not updating from 770

• forbrydelsen
      forbrydelsen
      Bronze
      Deposited thru PS and have played PS tourneys on 770 along with daily SNGs and MTTs but notice since I registered 20th that my points havent updated since then ( only points registering are from Titan ) . Are 770 just plain slow ????
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there forbrydelsen,

The reason why you didn't receive any StrategyPoints is because you forgot to enter your Poker770 nickname (not your username) in your profile settings. (This is the name that that is displayed when you play at the Poker770 tables. It is not the name you use to log in to the software.) This means our system can't credit your points unless the data on the Poker770 activity report matches with the one in our system.

You can do this in two ways, either update it yourself by adding it here or send a ticket to our customer service and they will be happy to add it in our system for you.

Hope this helps.
      Ingrid
    • forbrydelsen
      forbrydelsen
      Bronze
      Thanks Ingrid , my error I presumed by linking to 770 from ps my account here and my nic at 770 would automatically be linked together ..... have notified customer service so hope this will soon be rectified .

Again thanks for a prompt reply .
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      No problems, happy to help. I can see your nickname is already in our system together with your StrategyPoints :) Good luck at the tables!