Cards just won't hold up

• ManniXXX
      I'm having serious issues with cards not holding up atm. Losing coinflips and 60/40s is not a problem but when my domination doesn't hold up thats when it really starts to sting. It's not the fact it's happening either, it's the fact its relentlessly happening every single time I get a hand in ahead. I'm down $200 so far and I'm just doing the sums to work out when I should be moving down.

To know I'm doing nothing wrong should be a comfort and I know I should relish the fact that I have villains drawing thin but it's this fact that makes you feel helpless. If I had leaks I could pinpoint and solve to improve then it wouldn't be so bad but it's just purely at the mercy of the cards. It's demotivating to say the least, but I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about.

Just a rant. I might start posting some of the sicker hands here if it continues, just for my own amusement.
  • 1 reply
    • TribunCaesar
      Hi ManniXXX

Yep, i know how it feels. I suggest to take a pause and do something totally different. Just 3 days for sport...or what ever. After that study some articles and watch some videos. Start again and post your hands. I also cann recommend to make a blog, it helps to be more disciplined.

Best regards,