Hero checks, BTN checks

notes - raises flops as bluffs, overplays his weak pairs

So according to notes I bluffcatched him
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

I'd still fold the turn cause FD got there, we can't Call the river anyways and which will be difficult for us cause there are too many cards which we don't want to see.

Best Regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      ok, after this hand I have read that he bets turn with 42 - 4 high FD. So next time its a call in such situation on turn?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      ok, after this hand I have read that he bets turn with 42 - 4 high FD. So next time its a call in such situation on turn?
      Nah, not really cause why should he always have backdoor FDs in the hand. We can't always assume the same thing without even seeing the board.

If he raises so often the CBs then just turn your hand into bluff-catcher right on the flop and reevaluate the further streets.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      If he raises so often the CBs then just turn your hand into bluff-catcher right on the flop and reevaluate the further streets.

when I noticed I also when I did not hit the flop, I cbet and he raises, I minraised and took few pots and never he had a hand to continue.

Later I done diferent, more cheaply - if I not hit, did not make cbet, he bets and I minrase, because I saw him betting vs missed cbets with air. And minraises also worked and were cheaper than 3bets.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c

when I noticed I also when I did not hit the flop, I cbet and he raises, I minraised and took few pots and never he had a hand to continue.

Later I done diferent, more cheaply - if I not hit, did not make cbet, he bets and I minrase, because I saw him betting vs missed cbets with air. And minraises also worked and were cheaper than 3bets.
      Just turn your TP hands which are stronger like J+ go for bluff-induce. Do that couple of times and he will change his strategy. Will even get 3 streets value of him maybe.