Skweezy

• Skweezy
      Skweezy
      Basic
      Hi,

I'm Skweezy, named after the youtube character Skweezy Jibbs. If you haven't seen his stuff check him out; he's pretty funny.

I'm 20 years old living in the US, I started playing poker in high school mainly playing for play money online and live games with friends for around $20. I've read several poker books over the years, but stopped playing altogether after Black Friday. Recently I got back into poker after seeing Cake poker and Revolution gaming promoting US players to come back to online poker.

I just read on Pokerstrategy.com that it is illegal to deposit or withdraw money from any online poker site, so now I'm confused as to whether I've done something illegal because I have deposited real money into both Cake poker and Lock poker.

Anyways, I turn 21 in about 4 months and my brother lives in Vegas and is willing to back me for poker. So I want to sharpen my skills for live play in Vegas, as well as hoping online poker will be available to US players in the future.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Welcome to the Course and Best of Luck Skweezy,

Unfortunately I am not really familiar with the laws of US but I am still sure that you are allowed to post here. :)

Hopefully you will enjoy around here. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, we will be around for you. Meanwhile good luck on tables, we will be waiting for your homework.

You can now start with your 1st Lesson:
      Lesson #1

The whole course plan:
      Overview of Beginners Course

Best Regards.