Titan poker chat

• irishlegend20
      irishlegend20
      Bronze
      Hi my first post of many I hope im not complaining in all them :P Only thing i really want to say is I was just after logging in and checking the software after passing the poker test and all that on this site when some man comes on about a bonus offer.

Now I know alot of sites are like this now but this guy was really pushy It was like 4 times telling him I did not want to deposit before he realised just wondering do you get this alot with Titan If it was not for my bonus being hooked up with them I nearly would'nt have played on that site at all.

Thanks for reading
  • 7 replies
    • surfwell1818
      surfwell1818
      Bronze
      About a month ago I withdrew all of my BR from Titan Poker except for $40 that was tied to an uncleared Bonus.
      Within 2 minutes of doing this they phoned me to offer Deposit bonuses and a FREE $1.20 Sit-n-go token.
      I said I'm not interested many times in the 3 or so minute conversation and they finally said"enjoy the token"...BUT... If you deposit...BLAH BLAH BLAH.
      Now I'm not complaining as such but The phone operator was possibly from an offshore call centre in a 3rd world country that was reading from their script.The accent was really hard to understand and the line was poor which sounded like a dodgy head set.
      I had a follow up call yesterday offering the same stuff and asking why I'm not playing at Titan or using the free token.I told them I'm having a month of ZOOM only at POKERSTARS and they didn't even know what ZOOM was.
      Weird hey, but I gave them a chance to do their job and as politiely as possible I told them "Nah not interested in Deposits right now" about 6 times.
      So, It could be that they are getting more desperate to get deposits in a weak global economy, or their staff are poorly trained or paid and get a bonus for each deposit they generate... Who nows but you are not alone.
      Peace
      Simon
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey there irishlegend20!

Welcome to the community! Hope to hear a lot more from you in the future too. Are you from the Rep. of Ireland?

This practice happens a lot to new members of certain Poker sites and I agree it can be quiet annoying when you have no interest. When you say "No, i'm not interested" they should obviously leave you alone.

However, it can be good for new players as they may get a little extra cash for depositing and free money is always nice at the end of the day.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • irishlegend20
      irishlegend20
      Bronze
      Hey yes I am from the Rep Of Ireland It was just really frustrating It was not something I am used to to be honest You wouldn't see something like that happening at stars and if you did I am sure the customer service rep would listen once he is told No.

Anyway just wanted to express my opinion on them I haven't played poker on the site yet but if I enjoy it I will post a favourable report about them.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again!

I'm also from the Rep of Ireland :) Good to see another Irishman around the forum. Hope you like Titan Poker? I haven't played there personally but I have on a few of the other iPoker skins :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • forbrydelsen
      forbrydelsen
      Bronze
      Hi Irishlegend , Have played on Titan for a few months now , yes they do come online pretty quick to offer a bonus and I have taken them up on a couple already , pushy ?? hmm maybe but to be fair i've found them ok and open to bartering ( don't accept their first offer .... you will get a better one ) and it is after all extra money for you if you regularly play on the site .
      Just my view but I find Titan support ok ( and I have played on pstars for 3 years so do have experience of them to compare ) .
      Anyway enjoy your poker and if you live near county caven have a pint of the black stuff for me , long time since I visited your lovely country .
    • irishlegend20
      irishlegend20
      Bronze
      Maybe I was a bit hasty but it really did feel as if they were pushy but I was on for about 3 hours today and was not botherd once so it seems all good even though im down on luck with the bad beats :( better luck soon hopefully :D , Will have a Guinness for myself and yourself fella
    • TakeManies
      TakeManies
      Bronze
      I get pestered almost every time I log in and whenever I use the live support function. They tell me the deal they are offering is only available if I deposit right now but then next time I log in they offer me the same thing :)