UTG ($5.14) 103bb
      UTG+1 ($5) 100bb
      MP ($5.06) 101bb
      CO ($5.10) 102bb
      Hero (BTN) ($6.63) 133bb
      SB ($5.02) 100bb
      BB ($2) 40bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.07, 7 players) Hero is BTN 4:club: A:club:
      3 folds, CO raises to $0.10, Hero raises to $0.34, 2 folds, CO calls $0.24 (isolate)

Flop: 10:diamond: A:spade: 8:heart: ($0.75, 2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $0.42, CO calls $0.42

Turn: 9:spade: ($1.59, 2 players)
      CO checks, Hero checks

River: 4:spade: ($1.59, 2 players)
      CO bets $0.76, Hero calls $0.76
      34/14/2.7/59h
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello nipbourne,

Preflop: We can treat the min-raise as a weakness but vs fishy player I don't really like 3betting with A4 cause it's not even for value and nor we don't have fold equity.

As played
      Postflop: What's the plan on the river if it's a blank? With 2pairs we can still call cause he can end up even with just Ax hands.

Best Regards.
    • nipbourne
      nipbourne
      Bronze
      Preflop: We can treat the min-raise as a weakness but vs fishy player I don't really like 3betting with A4 cause it's not even for value and nor we don't have fold equity.

i just want to play HU with this fish
      Postflop: What's the plan on the river if it's a blank?

check/fold
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by nipbourne

check/fold
      And now read your answers and do you think you are even going to play profitable with such a play ever? :) If you 3bet vs such a fish to play HU with him and don't even value-bet when you hit your best TP. What you are hoping to hit then? In long run you wont hit often enough and wasting tons of money here while you wont have much fold equity postflop anyways.
    • nipbourne
      nipbourne
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz

check/fold
      And now read your answers and do you think you are even going to play profitable with such a play ever? :) If you 3bet vs such a fish to play HU with him and don't even value-bet when you hit your best TP. What you are hoping to hit then? In long run you wont hit often enough and wasting tons of money here while you wont have much fold equity postflop anyways.
      yes, i agree 3betting is bad here...no value no FE :baby:
      if it's a blank on the river, i should bet for value? because his line is weak, and would call with a lot of weaker hands?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by veriz

check/fold
      yes, i agree 3betting is bad here...no value no FE :baby:
      if it's a blank on the river, i should bet for value? because his line is weak, and would call with a lot of weaker hands?
      Depends, if you assume that he is capable of calling with a lot weaker hands or not. :P