Coaching not on?

• 5 replies
    • hasenbraten
      hasenbraten
      Bronze
      i am coaching right now on the teamspeak, you need to download that software.
      server is:
      teamspeak.pokerstrategy.org.uk:9001
      the password you can find out on the link given directly to the coaching on the main page
    • Vucko018
      Vucko018
      Global
      @hasenbraten -

Ar you know how associate team speak program with Firefox browser...

Is went click on pokerstratgy site Tune In ...the Firefox browser is tell mi "Firefox doesn't know not open this address, because the protocol (teamspeak) isn't associate with any program?
    • hasenbraten
      hasenbraten
      Bronze
      thats quite strange because i usually open it through the link and it works, maybe download a newer version of firefox? (i use it as well)
    • Vucko018
      Vucko018
      Global
      @hasenbraten -

BIG SORRY ...I am little silly ..is login on TS and this address and we are in coaching ....

Bat is possibly to open coaching on green button "tune in" ?
    • Vucko018
      Vucko018
      Global
      I will try to dl new version of Firefox ...bat I am in coaching Manuel method - open TS ...go login - enter address " teamspeak.pokerstrategy.org.uk:9001 " and I am in coaching via TS and see description ...upper left ...screen name ...bat is more better on program that is open went we click on green button ...

I will try to solve this problem ...mby is new version of Firefox ...mby is something else