Good first video for HU SNG?

• noz03
      I want to get started on HU SNG. What would be the best FIRST video to watch for this type of game? I loved the "how to play" type videos for sngs and bss but havent been able to find anything like this for heads up and right now I dont have any base strategy to work on.

Any suggestions?
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      Hi noz03,

I will ask the experts to come by and give you some tips on how to start your HU SNG career.

I can definitely recommend CollinMoshman to you. Watch his videos here.

• Nivlem
      Hey noz03,

Sorry for the late reply, I must have overlooked the request.

I have to agree that we don't have any Heads Up Sit and Go introduction video's in our library at the moment. I will do my best to try and find someone to create this, since it would be a nice addition to our video section.

We do have an article on the subject already, have you read this yet?

I've also created a filter for all Heads Up Sit and Go video's that you can see with your status. I especially like the new series from ByronJacobs, it is about heads up play with 10-25 big blinds.

I'll be sure to let you know when the Heads Up serie is going to be released, in the meanwhile I wish you good luck on the tables and I hope the article can help you for the start.
    • noz03
      Thanks! Yeah I really love the basic strategy guides on this site, although they are very basic it really does give a good foundation to build onto so would be awesome to have one of these for heads up/husng also.

Looking forward to seeing it!