This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Good first video for HU SNG?

• noz03
      noz03
      Bronze
      I want to get started on HU SNG. What would be the best FIRST video to watch for this type of game? I loved the "how to play" type videos for sngs and bss but havent been able to find anything like this for heads up and right now I dont have any base strategy to work on.

Any suggestions?
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi noz03,

I will ask the experts to come by and give you some tips on how to start your HU SNG career.

I can definitely recommend CollinMoshman to you. Watch his videos here.

Ingrid
    • Nivlem
      Nivlem
      Bronze
      Hey noz03,

Sorry for the late reply, I must have overlooked the request.

I have to agree that we don't have any Heads Up Sit and Go introduction video's in our library at the moment. I will do my best to try and find someone to create this, since it would be a nice addition to our video section.

We do have an article on the subject already, have you read this yet?

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/sng/2044/1/

I've also created a filter for all Heads Up Sit and Go video's that you can see with your status. I especially like the new series from ByronJacobs, it is about heads up play with 10-25 big blinds.

I'll be sure to let you know when the Heads Up serie is going to be released, in the meanwhile I wish you good luck on the tables and I hope the article can help you for the start.
    • noz03
      noz03
      Bronze
      Thanks! Yeah I really love the basic strategy guides on this site, although they are very basic it really does give a good foundation to build onto so would be awesome to have one of these for heads up/husng also.

Looking forward to seeing it!

-Noz