Withdrawal Question

• 7 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi SherlockHolmes2ez,

Could you please refrain posting in General Poker Discussions because this topic should belong to Beginners question or the actual poker room board. :)

You forgot to mention one thing, which poker room are we speaking of here? It differs from each poker room.

Ingrid
    • SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      Oh okay, anyway beginners section sound bad haha :) We are talking about Ladbrokes poker room :) And thanks.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      It sounds bad? :rolleyes: why is that? What would you like us to call it then? :)

From our Ladbrokes Frequently Asked Questions - $50 Starting Capital
      To be able to withdraw you need to generate $50 of rake.

Any withdrawal or transfer of funds to another wallet, before clearing the free $50, will result in the forfeit of uncleared bonus funds.

So, I'm afraid no is the answer here.
    • SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      I have no idea what we should cal it ahha :) But beginners hurts ;( (
      And when I make 40 euro rake I will be able to withdrawal than? And where I can see how much rake back I have?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Where did you get the $40 from? ;(

You have to generate $50 rake in order to withdraw the bonus amount. Why do you want to withdraw anyway, you're not playing anymore poker after this or switching sites?

You can see how much rakeback you recive by how many Ladbrokes VIP points you accumulated and which VIP levels you're on. Check it out how it works here

Ingrid
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN

You have to generate $50 rake in order to withdraw the bonus amount. Why do you want to withdraw anyway, you're not playing anymore poker after this or switching sites?

Ingrid
      +1 why not stick at it work on your game and you could soon turn that $50 into $500 or $5000 the sky really is the limit :)

And yep to see your rake back if you click errrm i can't remember what it's called, it's either VIP club or Poker club tab at the top of your lobby it takes you to a page that shows you how many points you have earned. You have to manually convert your points into $$ on this screen, i think you do it in multiples of 33 if i remember correctly so for every 33 points you earn you can convert for $1 rakeback

Hope this helps
      Carl
    • SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      I don't want to withdrawal, but I want information, when I am up just 8 euro's right now, but I want to know, when I will be able to do it ;) that's it