Account Disabled for the last 2 weeks

• angelman1981
      angelman1981
      Basic
      Hi My name is Angel Eduardo Suarez, and for the last 2 weeks my account has been disabled, I receive my Neteller prepaid master card and my pin didn't got here, I call several times, and a punch of e-mails, they do not tell me what the problem is, the first time I call they told me it was for security, so I offer them every kind of help to them in order to resolve the problem but nothing happened.

I open this account because I play poker at Poker Stars and for this is great, also I travel a lot and by staff on the internet, so the prepaid Master Card was great too.

I do not know what to do, I don't no any bank in the world that disabled your account and do not tell you what the problem is.

I have to say that the same thing happened with my mother account, she also opened one because she travels all the time so the Master Card is great for her too, also her pin never came.

I'm starting to think that this service is not really secure, may be I'm wrong, but I don't know what to think.

If any of you can help me, I will really appreciate it.

Thank you very much.

Angel E. Suarez
  • 8 replies