[NL20-NL50] NL25sh - std cbet?

• 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Farmarchist,

Depends a lot also what's your further plan of the hand? But overall it's possible to go for a CB here, another possibility is of course if we assume his range being strong then just Check/Fold it.

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Farmarchist,

Depends a lot also what's your further plan of the hand? But overall it's possible to go for a CB here, another possibility is of course if we assume his range being strong then just Check/Fold it.

Best Regards.
      What can be a further plan? Isn't it logic that we're going to check every turn? Ch/c or ch/f .

The problem is that villain is unknown so I don't know how his range looks like. What range would you give him?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Farmarchist,

Best Regards.
      What can be a further plan? Isn't it logic that we're going to check every turn? Ch/c or ch/f .

The problem is that villain is unknown so I don't know how his range looks like. What range would you give him?
      Well, that's exactly why you should be just Check/Folding the flop if you have such a plan as Check the turn. :) We ain't even making fold his floats nor some weak PPs.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      So mostly 2nd barreling on paired board since he can easily have floats there or lower PP's that can fold the turn?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      So mostly 2nd barreling on paired board since he can easily have floats there or lower PP's that can fold the turn?
      Just CB once and done ain't gonna show profit. :)
    • mrkaktus
      mrkaktus
      Bronze
      I would cbet and then definitely double barrel any A, K, Q, T and any heart and with high probability barrel also other cards to make him fold 88 - TT if I had impression that he is capable of folding this PPs.