BB: $4.00
      UTG: $0.70
      MP: $4.06
      CO: $4.47
      BTN: $4.73
      Hero (SB): $4.41

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero is SB with K:spade: K:heart:
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.12, BB calls $0.08

Flop: ($0.24) 5:club: 4:heart: 2:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.17, BB calls $0.17

Turn: ($0.58) A:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks

River: ($0.58) T:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $0.20, Hero calls $0.20

i'm thinking B/F turn would have been a much better line.
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello DrDunne,

It's going to be very difficult to Check/Call both streets, so therefore rather than turning hand into bluff-catcher just Bet yourself. Or did you plan to Check/Fold the turn?

Best Regards.
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      pretty sure my plan was to check/fold the turn but since he checked behind i went for check/call on the river. thought he would play this way with some hands like 66-JJ.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by DrDunne
      pretty sure my plan was to check/fold the turn but since he checked behind i went for check/call on the river. thought he would play this way with some hands like 66-JJ.
      I'd assume this guy is betting the turn more often with them. River just looks like value-bet with Ax. :D
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      I'd assume this guy is betting the turn more often with them. River just looks like value-bet with Ax. :D
      yeah the guy rivered a flush with QJ ?( i expected a pair of A or something but not that! i guess he was never folding on that turn then.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by veriz
      yeah the guy rivered a flush with QJ ?( i expected a pair of A or something but not that! i guess he was never folding on that turn then.
      Or yeah, flush. :D That's of course also possible.