DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (SB): $4.00
      BB: $4.42
      UTG: $4.05
      MP: $1.55
      CO: $4.00
      BTN: $4.19

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero is SB with A:heart: A:diamond:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.12, 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.40, BB calls $0.36, 1 fold

Flop: ($0.92) 4:heart: Q:spade: 7:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.72, BB raises to $1.52, Hero raises to $3.60 all in, BB calls $2.08

Turn: ($8.12) T:spade: (2 players - 1 is all in)

River: ($8.12) 6:diamond: (2 players - 1 is all in)

is it a mistake to go broke here? his preflop call is not exactly weak! so i wouldnt be afraid of some raggedy pocket pair getting there on this board but do we often run into QQQ here especially vs his preflop and postflop pattern?
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello DrDunne,

Doubt that it's going to be a mistake in a 3bet pot on NL4, he could as well have just Qx hands there. No information on him at all.

Best Regards.
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      ok yeah i didnt bother copying with stats cos i had only about 20 hands on him. i think i will post with stats for every hand in future just in case.

im so used to bet folding with big overpairs like this. it became standard on FR but since playing SH i have realised that situations like this occur way too often to always be a set or 2pair!
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by DrDunne
      ok yeah i didnt bother copying with stats cos i had only about 20 hands on him. i think i will post with stats for every hand in future just in case.

im so used to bet folding with big overpairs like this. it became standard on FR but since playing SH i have realised that situations like this occur way too often to always be a set or 2pair!
      He of course also made a mistake with set-mining preflop cause he didn't really get the odds. :D But that's true that usually vs those min-raises it might be the case, especially vs REG type of players. But vs unknown we just can't exclude Qx hands and maybe even KK.
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      maybe even KK

spot on! :f_cool:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by DrDunne
      maybe even KK

spot on! :f_cool:
      You mean he had KK? :D