Statistics

• 5pooky
      5pooky
      Bronze
      Hello. I would like to ask, how can i analyze my played hands? i know theres is something like poker strategy elephant, but I need little help with using it. And how can i see my rake, profits and things like that?

Iam sorry for my english, it aint good, but hopefully you undestand what iam writing and what i need, hope someone could be able to help me.

Appreciate 5pooky.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello 5pooky,

PokerStrategy Elephant project is going to close down soon I doubt you are going to be able to use it. Neither I am not sure if you are even capable of finding those things are rake in it. You will need some other programs for it like PokerTracker/Holdem Manager. They have a trial period, try it out.

It's difficult to give you a specific information how you can analyze your hands cause it's a long process to discuss it exactly what stat means what. Best is if you try to post some hands into hand evaluation forum or try to join with Beginner's Course. :)

Best Regards.
    • 5pooky
      5pooky
      Bronze
      Thank you. Ive been playing poker about 2 years now, and only now decided to take it more serious, cause iam always going broke. Its silly question, but could u point me at some direction where should i look for a valuable info?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by 5pooky
      Thank you. Ive been playing poker about 2 years now, and only now decided to take it more serious, cause iam always going broke. Its silly question, but could u point me at some direction where should i look for a valuable info?
      You are welcome, try starting with the course I was talking about : link.

The tips will come during the course. :)