[NL20-NL50] NL50sh - std line?

• Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Hey

This is not my hand btw :) .
      But I don't know if the Dutch jugde is right :) .

(6max)
      Stacks:
      UTG Hero ($149.09) 298bb
      BTN ($88.90) 178bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.75, 6 players) Hero is UTG J:club: J:diamond:
      Hero raises to $1.75, 2 folds, BTN calls $1.75, 2 folds

Flop: 8:heart: K:club: 6:spade: ($4.25, 2 players)
      Hero bets $2.50, BTN calls $2.50

Turn: 3:diamond: ($9.25, 2 players)
      Hero?

What is the standard line to play this boards with this hands vs unknown, 2nd barrelen, c/c of c/f?

If we know he floats a lot, then we should play ch/c turn he?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Farmarchist,

Well, Check/Calling the turn & Check/Folding the river of course is one of the worst lines which you could pick cause the guy could easily just take stabs even with worse/floats. According to that you can base the line which is the best. :P

I'd most likely turn my hand sometimes right on the flop into bluff-catcher vs his weaker PPs/weaker hands/total air.

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Farmarchist,

Well, Check/Calling the turn & Check/Folding the river of course is one of the worst lines which you could pick cause the guy could easily just take stabs even with worse/floats. According to that you can base the line which is the best. :P

I'd most likely turn my hand sometimes right on the flop into bluff-catcher vs his weaker PPs/weaker hands/total air.

Best Regards.
      ty.

Only thing that seems weird about this is balancing... NL50 seems like a limit were balancing begins to count and these spots are pretty commonly. So you also check te flop with good hands? And if you check here then you call him of 3 streets?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Farmarchist,

Best Regards.
      ty.

Only thing that seems weird about this is balancing... NL50 seems like a limit were balancing begins to count and these spots are pretty commonly. So you also check te flop with good hands? And if you check here then you call him of 3 streets?
      Why not? We can also turn our TP hand into bluff here which may even gain 3 streets value as we discuss one of the hands earlier.