Hello everyone!

• 92Niko
      Hey guys, I'm 92Niko, I am not a newbie of pokerstrategy since I'm an active member in the Italian community and in its forum.

I decided to introduce myself to the English community of pokerstrategy for many reasons: first of all I think that could be a nice way to improve my poker skills since I'll have access to a lot of interesting material in the strategical section of the forum.
      I also want to improve my English writing and make new "international" friends.

I'm actually a cash gamer and I play shorthanded BSS on pokerstars.it
      At the moment I'm grinding NL10, but I wish to reach medium limits in a short time (I hope so).

In the real life I'm a student of mechanical engineering at the Politecnico of Turin and I'm following the whole course in english language, in the spare time I like to play guitar, basketball and go on skateboard (even if my spare time is very little because of school!)

So... That's me! :f_cool:

Maybe you'll see me sometimes in the "hand evaluations" section of the forum since I love to say my opinion and compare it with that of coaches and other players.

Sorry if my English is not perfect: every correction is accepted!
  • 2 replies