This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello everyone!

• 92Niko
      92Niko
      Bronze
      Hey guys, I'm 92Niko, I am not a newbie of pokerstrategy since I'm an active member in the Italian community and in its forum.

I decided to introduce myself to the English community of pokerstrategy for many reasons: first of all I think that could be a nice way to improve my poker skills since I'll have access to a lot of interesting material in the strategical section of the forum.
      I also want to improve my English writing and make new "international" friends.

I'm actually a cash gamer and I play shorthanded BSS on pokerstars.it
      At the moment I'm grinding NL10, but I wish to reach medium limits in a short time (I hope so).

In the real life I'm a student of mechanical engineering at the Politecnico of Turin and I'm following the whole course in english language, in the spare time I like to play guitar, basketball and go on skateboard (even if my spare time is very little because of school!)

So... That's me! :f_cool:

Maybe you'll see me sometimes in the "hand evaluations" section of the forum since I love to say my opinion and compare it with that of coaches and other players.

CIAO!

p.s.
      Sorry if my English is not perfect: every correction is accepted!
  • 2 replies