A - 7 5 card draw

• marc6666
      marc6666
      Bronze
      Hello

A -7 is there anybody who plays that varaint of 5CD ? I have a problem because i find out that this game is totaly different than regular full deck game.

Can somebody provide me a open raising chart to this variant or at least some kind of guide, maybe median hands chart or something like that ?

I'm intrested in what diffrences are betwen regualar and A-7 game, is the varaiation higher, bankroll managment, what hand shoud i steal from SB and BU also how big winrate i can achive playining correctly.

I find out that in this variant i start with better hand and often end up with worse which is opposite to regular 5cd but maybe i played not enough hands

Thanks for any help

PS. Sorry form my English
  • 2 replies
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      Is this game played online somewhere? I'm not sure I understand what the game is. [No 2-6 in deck?]

/Johan = :f_confused:
    • marc6666
      marc6666
      Bronze
      Game is played on Boss media network. and yes 32 card deck without 2-6 cards if there are 4 active players at the table if there are 5 active players at the tabel they add 6's to the deck so we have 36 card deck. Difference is also in hand rankings beacuse flush is higher than full house.