[NL2-NL10] flop bet 3$?

• 3 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hi,

Stop cBetting this small, you never cBet AKo like this. So the only thing you can have here is a hand like JJ that is just too afraid to bluff here so CO rightfully raises you and punish you for that

Just bet $3 next time or check/call but I do not recommend you to play that way because it is pretty complicated to play it well and easily results in you losing even more money

Talking about money, your stacksize indicates you have 65bb ish, why don't you rebuy to max? I mostly rebuy to max when I double

- Gerv
    • ramadas
      ramadas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      Hi,

Stop cBetting this small, you never cBet AKo like this. So the only thing you can have here is a hand like JJ that is just too afraid to bluff here so CO rightfully raises you and punish you for that

Just bet $3 next time or check/call but I do not recommend you to play that way because it is pretty complicated to play it well and easily results in you losing even more money

Talking about money, your stacksize indicates you have 65bb ish, why don't you rebuy to max? I mostly rebuy to max when I double

- Gerv
      Maybe OP is on scared money and should go down to lower limit?
    • fishfish530
      fishfish530
      Bronze
      This flop,I want minbet,Turn cbet again.
      flop if he not have Kx,he mabe just fold or call, turn i cbet he mabe flod?

If flop i bet 3$,he reraise i should just flod?