Pay As You Go Credit Card Friendly Sites?

• RKBB65
      RKBB65
      Bronze
      Hi,
      Not sure if anyone else out there has a Pay as you go CC such as those that are issued from mycashplus.co.uk - many sites allow you to deposit, but does anyone know the sites which allow you to use this as a withdrawal method (so to speak! =) ).
      Thanks in advance.
      RKBB
  • 3 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey :)

I actually have no idea about this i did a quick google search but not much came up. Your best bet will be to ask the support team of whichever poker room you want to play at before you deposit.

I imagine on some rooms websites they will have a list of deposit/withdraw methods too.

Regards
      Carl
    • 1chaz0
      1chaz0
      Bronze
      not sure about the cc , but i have
      a prepaid debit card from maestro , and you can cash out from just about all main uk and european sites but not pokerstars, i think maestro is part of mastercard so it might be the same.
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      i know i-poker sites dont like them and party poker dont like them, they will take your money but will not pay it back, you need to speak to customer services of any site before you send any monies with pre paid cards,

i think the problem is you can be 16 years of age to get these cards were as credit cards you have to be 18+ so its like proof of age i guess