Anyone else having trouble logging in?

• ains21
      ains21
      Bronze
      Title basically. Was playing tourney, disconnected. Now I can't log in on any software (desktop or flash). Been 15 minutes so far. Just wondering if other players having similar problems or whether this is just me?

Cheers.
  • 5 replies
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey ains21

Same thing here. I had trips when I got disconnected :(

Not sure whats going on. Hopefully we know something soon!

RasTweet
    • ains21
      ains21
      Bronze
      Hey Ras

Cheers for the reply, hopefully its affecting all and they'll just roll the server back or something. Pretty annoying (esp. w trips hah) but at least its not just me.
    • kolacar
      kolacar
      Bronze
      I am having problems too.
      I guess it's this:

Why can't I play?

We have had to carry out some emergency system maintenance which means all of our games will be unavailable. The work should be complete and all games available again soon.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
    • ains21
      ains21
      Bronze
      Oh yeah just noticed that message now on their website. Oh well, sitting tight. GL all.

edit: its up again but been blinded out of some tourney ... is 888 going to do anything about this?
    • Leito99
      Leito99
      Bronze
      I logged back 5 minutes ago and I was still HU in a 6max sng game I was playing where there were even stacks before the disconnection...

My opponent was still sitting out 70 minutes after the tourney started so i won it since he was sitting out.

Imagine playing a large mtt and being on the final table, logging back in an hour later and seeing everyone sitting out and blinding them down till you win it... surely it happened in some game that was on...

I can see there are still 3 games playing that went one for 75 minutes with 3 players all sitting out and folding to each other.
      They can't be busted by blind getting too high because they stop rising at 250/500.