DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (BB): $25.00
      UTG: $21.02
      CO: $19.73
      BTN: $25.00
      SB: $25.00

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BB with 7 :club: 7 :heart:
      UTG raises to $1, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.75

Flop: ($2.10) 8 :spade: 8 :diamond: 6 :club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG bets $1, Hero calls $1

Normally I'm allmost always folding my PP vs a UTG/MP cbet when I'm OOP.. Because villain fired such a small bet I called, I'd also bet small on such a board with air but bigger with overpairs.

Turn: ($4.10) 6 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG bets $0.75, Hero raises to $4, UTG calls $3.25

Don't like my raise here looking back at the hand... His bet is often Ax and I'm already ahead of those hand so here I should probably have ch/c'ed again? If I raise it is to let him fold overpairs -> I can credibely rep a boat I tought...

River: ($12.10) 4 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG checks

If I chose to bluffraise the turn I should have continued here ... I didn't dare because villain was unknown and I'd feel so bad if he calls me down with 99 :P
  • 3 replies
    • Supremace
      Supremace
      Bronze
      Call the turn you have showdown value against Big brodways, and call a blank river or call a small bet on the river even if a big card hits. Dont make big moves against unknown villains.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Supremace
      Call the turn you have showdown value against Big brodways, and call a blank river or call a small bet on the river even if a big card hits. Dont make big moves against unknown villains.
      Agree :)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

your hand looks a lot like pp and it depends a lot to the player if he would double barrel there Ax hands or not. I think c/c turn against that small bet is better, since you are often ahead and don´t have to turn your hand into bluff

best regards,