NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($3.90)
      BB ($19.02)
      UTG ($4.61)
      UTG+1 ($3.56)
      Hero ($10.55)
      BTN ($12.60)

Dealt to Hero A:club: K:club:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, BTN calls $0.30, fold, BB raises to $1.50, Hero raises to $10.55 (AI), fold, fold

Hero wins $3.35

BB on 142 hands 3bet 16%
      1)best play here?
  • 4 replies
    • 92Niko
      92Niko
      Coach
      Coach
      Best move is 4bet/broke, but it makes no sense just pushing: he won't call you lighter, but if you just 4bet him you're again giving him the opportunity to bluff again or to overplay his holding.

You can make a size such as 3,75$ and then eventually call his push.
    • dipsnis
      dipsnis
      Bronze
      thanks. if we get called to ouer 4bet, and we don't hit, we can fold, or just push it on flop?
    • 92Niko
      92Niko
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by dipsnis
      thanks. if we get called to ouer 4bet, and we don't hit, we can fold, or just push it on flop?
      Well, a good player shouldn't flat a 4bet when you are just 100x since it makes no sense. If this happens you could easily put your opponent on a hand such TT-QQ or maybe even AK-AQ. The problem is that on the flop the pot is so big that you are committed with a lot of hands, and so you can easily broke with 2overcards if you think you have enough FE to make the play profitable) since his range is TT-QQ or somenthing like this,

Regs sometimes just flat your 4bet with aces or kings, so that they're keeping all your range in game while they're nuts and then they just c/push on the flop, but if you never seen him playing this way I would avoid thinking he is flatting 4bet with nuts (it's too much result oriented).
      If this happens, take a note.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dipsnis,

Why would you shove directly here? Even if he 3bets loose I get your point to 4bet but I don't get why do you shove directly. He will just Call with very strong hands only.

Best Regards.