SNG High Gear on Ipoker - how does it work

• ZODECI
      ZODECI
      Bronze
      Can anyone explain to me how this works? Yes, I read the promo details but a few things puzzle me.

Yesterday I saw players in the top 3 on the leaderboard completely missing from the leaderboard today (even though they have enough points to still be in top 5). My understanding is that the best block of 15 games will be counted towards the final leaderboard. So initially I thought that if your results were really good the first time around, 15 games would be all you needed to play. Doesn't seem to be the case.

If you go to this link - http://www.ipoker.com/html/snghighgear/main/player, there are two columns that I thought had no significance on this promo #of daily SNGs and # of daily points. It seems that you have to maintain x amount of SNGs/points a day throughout the week in order to maintain your leaderboard standing.
  • 19 replies
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Hi ZODECI,

You are right when you say about the best 15. So lets say you just won all 15 your first time round, you would not need to play any more as you will obviously win :) You don't have to play every day etc.

The only thing that would explain why the players went missing is that the 'week' ended on the 25th so may have only been updated today.

Let me know if you have any other questions and good luck winning your first 15 SNG's :P

Callum
    • ZODECI
      ZODECI
      Bronze
      Are you sure?.....I registered for SNG High Gear 2 days ago and one of my accounts was on the leaderboard yesterday. It's completely missing today and we're only in the middle of Week 1 of Cycle 2 which would be for the period 25june to 1st july. The #1 player from yesterday in the micros with 229 points and also the #2 player with 221 points is also missing. Because of this, the #3 player from yesterday (216 points) is now #2.
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Which skin are you playing on at the moment?

Have you asked their support about this?

I will see if anybody is aware of this on our side, just let me know the room you are playing on

Thanks

Callum
    • ZODECI
      ZODECI
      Bronze
      mybet -- it's not PS-affiliated but I'm planning on participating in SNG high gear with a PS account later. Yes, I've emailed support but I thought I would get a quicker response if I asked here.
    • TFMonty
      TFMonty
      Bronze
      iPoker are terrible at getting their leaderboard right. There were innumerable problems with it during the first cycle a month ago. Just keep tabs on how many pts u think u have got and chk to see if u get moeny.

iPoker are 1 step away from UB/AP and FTP imo, and the last round of this promo resulted in chaos as they disclosed a leaderboard and players didnt get the money the leaderboard said as apparently iPoker had "not counted 2 skin", the 2 skins just happened to be Titan (owned by Tage Saipa the owner of Playtech the iPoker software provide) and Willliam Hill (William Hill Online is owned 30% by PLaytech)

You starting to get the picture?

BENT
    • ZODECI
      ZODECI
      Bronze
      This is the leaderboard for top 10 micros right now:

1 CoJaRobieTu 234 $300.00
      2 KROKODIL76 216 $200.00
      3 knrus 214 $150.00
      4 same0ldsame0ld 212 $120.00
      5 songaijun 210 $100.00
      6 KoxosKarcsi 207 $95.00
      7 kremenyan 206 $90.00
      8 PSR75073942 206 $85.00
      9 MuChoP8Ker29 201 $80.00
      10 hattmann11 199 $75.00

This was the leaderboard yesterday.

1 niphilimua 229 $300.00
      2 Danielmastah 221 $200.00
      3 KROKODIL76 216 $150.00
      4 KoxosKarcsi 207 $120.00
      5 kremenyan 206 $100.00
      6 PSR75073942 206 $95.00
      7 ohrfeige 200 $90.00
      8 luisinrj2 199 $85.00
      9 Quads4x 198 $80.00
      10 brnicklaudebr 197 $75.00

Look at it really closely. Where did the player names niphilimua, Danielmastah and ohrfeige go?
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Hi ZODECI,

It does look strange and I am not sure why the names would go missing.

This would be something best to contact the support about. Its a shame your not on a PS tracked account as we would be able to find out for you :s_cool:

Callum
    • ZODECI
      ZODECI
      Bronze
      I think I figured it out. The actual leaderboard chart is inaccurate. If you go here http://www.ipoker.com/html/snghighgear/main/player and actually search the names, the correct ranking/position and expected prize should be there. Sometimes the expected prize doesn't show up though (it didnt this morning but does now)
    • ZODECI
      ZODECI
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CallumN
      Hi ZODECI,

It does look strange and I am not sure why the names would go missing.

This would be something best to contact the support about. Its a shame your not on a PS tracked account as we would be able to find out for you :s_cool:

Callum

Hi Callum, do you know if we're allowed more than one account on the leaderboard in any given week? Say one account on William Hill with 200 points and another on 770 with 199 points?
    • rokla123
      rokla123
      Bronze
      I think I figured it out. The actual leaderboard chart is inaccurate. If you go here http://www.ipoker.com/html/snghighgear/main/player and actually search the names, the correct ranking/position and expected prize should be there. Sometimes the expected prize doesn't show up though (it didnt this morning but does now)

This is true. I think poker 770 dont update leaderboard list corectly. So you need to go on "see you progres" and see how much point you have
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Hi Zodeci,

I would imagine you would not be allowed more than one account. As it would be pretty unprofitable for Ipoker.

You can always double check with support but I think they will say no.

Callum
    • ZODECI
      ZODECI
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rokla123

This is true. I think poker 770 dont update leaderboard list corectly. So you need to go on "see you progres" and see how much point you have

Not just 770, it's all the rooms. The leaderboard is just stupid. It's never correct. One day you can be #1 and the next day you can be #20. Unless you have 300 points (which pretty much guarantees you 1st) you'll never know where you're at. I just checked the LB and now there's a guy on micros with 283 points. First time I've seen the name.
    • biogas
      biogas
      Gold
      Interesting here. Yesterday when I checked my progress it said 200+ points and somewhere around 40th place. Today it shows me 98 points, and 200+ position.
    • ZODECI
      ZODECI
      Bronze
      That's because it's the new week (I think)
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

If there is any help you need with having a better understanding on how the leaderboard works, I'd recommend that you contact our Customer Support, at support@poker770.co.uk.

Once you do so, we'll be able to analyze your progress and to establish exactly how come you have a given number of points and not more nor less :)

ZODECI here was totally right: once a new promotional week begins, the leaderboard only indicates the points corresponding to that week. Your best 15 SNG block will count towards the leaderboard until July 08, when this series ends.

The second cycle of this challenge end with week number 3, which takes place between July 09-15.

If there is more information I can help you with, feel free to mention it.

Regards,

Yoanna
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you for the clarification Yoanna :)

Nice of you to pop in :)
    • ZODECI
      ZODECI
      Bronze
      Originally posted by support770
      Hi guys,

If there is any help you need with having a better understanding on how the leaderboard works, I'd recommend that you contact our Customer Support, at support@poker770.co.uk.

Once you do so, we'll be able to analyze your progress and to establish exactly how come you have a given number of points and not more nor less :)

ZODECI here was totally right: once a new promotional week begins, the leaderboard only indicates the points corresponding to that week. Your best 15 SNG block will count towards the leaderboard until July 08, when this series ends.

The second cycle of this challenge end with week number 3, which takes place between July 09-15.

If there is more information I can help you with, feel free to mention it.

Regards,

Yoanna
      Hi Yoanna, do you have the official results for last week?
    • rokla123
      rokla123
      Bronze
      Hi Yoanna
      Is it something wrong with updating Sng high gear leaderboard. When i click to see my progress (here http://www.ipoker.com/html/snghighgear/) it's says that im have 242 points. But two days ago (5/7/2012) i made a beter score. Since last update is on 7/7/2012 i am worried that my score is not updated.
    • Pevojed
      Pevojed
      Bronze
      Score made by http://www.ipoker.com/html/snghighgear/main/player is not right and when they give time for when the status was calculated, some tables are not in or program make mistakes. I have 15tournaments block made 12-13.07. The last tournament began at 20:33. It was finished at midnight when they made calculation.
      I was in 5 tournaments 1. =>100 points
      1 tournaments 2. => 16 points
      4 tournaments 3. => 56 points
      1 tournaments 4. => 12 points
      2 tournaments 5. => 20 points
      1 tournaments 6. => 8 points
      1 tournaments 7. => 6 points
      =============
      Program of ipokr calculated 18 it give inaccurate state or make mistake during calculation
      Best regards