$50 Starting Capital + Holdem Manager Signup Code

• rednit
      rednit
      Bronze
      Hi and thanks for taking your time.

My question is if it's possible to use the Free Holdem Manager Signup Code on my first deposit even though I've gone through with the $50 Starting Capital? As stated I haven't made a first deposit yet, just waiting for the first $30 at the moment.
      I understand there is a automatic $500 bonus and that another bonus code adding to that bonus is not possible. Seeing as the Holdem Manager Signup Code is focusing on reaching summit points I thought I should ask at least.
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi rednit!

I'm not really sure here. I doubt it would be possible to sign up to two different affiliates so to speak. The best bet is to contact Everest Support and they will be able to answer you :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • rednit
      rednit
      Bronze
      Yes I have my doubts too, it would be to good to be true. I'm thinking the automatic bonus will take precedence if it doesn't work so I might as well try. I'm itching to make a deposit and start playing.

Thanks for the reply.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No worries rednit!

Let us know the answer please as it may prove useful in the future ;)

Regards,
      Gary
    • rednit
      rednit
      Bronze
      :) Will do.

UPDATE: No it appears it's not possible. When you send your billing information you are told you are not eligible for that bonus code. I noticed there is a monetary bonus included in the Free Holdem Manager code so I'm sure it's working as intended.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Oh well, we both didn't think it would be possible. Always work asking though to find out.

All the best,
      Gary