Withdrawing Question

• pwntatochips
      pwntatochips
      Bronze
      i have a new NT account that i just verified, i was going to withdraw from a poker site to my NT account, am i able to bank wire from NT even though i have not deposited into NT via bankwire before? being a new NT user i wasnt sure if it was like deposit/withdraw on poker sites where you have to deposit via a method first to be able to withdraw to that method.
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi pwntatochips,

I'm not exactly certain on the procedure here so the best bet would be to contact Neteller support for an official answer :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi

NETELLER withdraw options but I'm not sure it helps at all. I've been reading and looking but no sign if you can withdraw with a different payment method than what you deposited with.

I'll try to ask internally for you. :)
      Ingrid
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Hi pwntatochips,

Let me check this if you can withdraw with a method that you haven't used before.

BR,
      Natalia
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      All right - so it actually depends on the room.

Some sites ask members to withdrawal their funds using the same method that they used to deposit. So a member putting funds in through a credit card is not always able to take the funds out via NETELLER.

What the member can often do to get around this, is make a minimum deposit to that site using their e-wallet (minimum on NETELLER is 10USD) and then make the withdrawal to NETELLER.

I hope this helps.

Nat.