$0.84
      BB:
      $0.80
      UTG1:
      $1.97
      UTG2:
      $1.90

Preflop: Hero is CO with 5, 6.
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 raises to $0.06, MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0.06, MP3 folds, Hero calls $0.06, 3 folds, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.21) 6, 5, 4 (3 players)
      UTG2 bets $0.10, MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.50, UTG2 raises to $1.84, Hero calls $1.34.

Turn: ($3.89) 7 (2 players)

River: ($3.89) J (2 players)

Final Pot: $3.89.
      Results follow:

UTG2 shows a straight, eight high(7 8).
      Hero shows two pairs, sixes and fives(5 6).

UTG2 wins with a straight, eight high(7 8).

Was this move correct? What would you do against opponent 36|15|1,6|33|33 (VPIP|PFR|AF|WTSD|Hands) (particulary unknown)
  • 10 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello yankomania,

Hard to get away here while he could even overplay overpairs here. Of course his min-bet looks kinda interesting but it's going to be difficult to get away. I'd also go broke.

Best Regards.
    • yankomania
      yankomania
      Bronze
      Thanks veriż! Just learning ABC poker and want to know professional judge meaning about the hands which makes me think of it...
      Why aren't you sleeping? There's almoust 4AM in our time zone! :f_biggrin: I guess sick grind and then hand judgement... :f_biggrin:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by yankomania
      Thanks veriż! Just learning ABC poker and want to know professional judge meaning about the hands which makes me think of it...
      Why aren't you sleeping? There's almoust 4AM in our time zone! :f_biggrin: I guess sick grind and then hand judgement... :f_biggrin:
      Always try to ask if he could have worse hands here and assuming that he ain't even playing fully stacked he could have total crap. :D

Yeah, I was grinding earlier and now evaluating hands. Usually awake during that time, at least till 3AM. :f_biggrin: What about you?
    • yankomania
      yankomania
      Bronze
      Was thinking obout the set or maybe he's fish with draw on NL2 who's showing with SD ... What about your session? +EV? :f_biggrin: I'm nothing just drinking some beer, tryin to relax from poker, enough for this month, yesterday was just horrible day for me on NL2 (18k hands session 24tabling without huds +17$ 15$-EV) What about you?
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      18k hands session 24tabling without huds
      is that even possible? :P

well that's NL2 i guess :f_biggrin:
    • yankomania
      yankomania
      Bronze
      Well, yeah, taht's NL2, but in Latvia I do it for a living, cause my work salary is smaller than even playin NL2 for 600-700$ in a month... But yesterdays session yeah, it was horrible :f_cry: ... How do U think, is it possible to play NL25 without huds (just as a typical NL25FR reg player) and be at least 1bb/100h or even BE?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Was thinking obout the set or maybe he's fish with draw on NL2 who's showing with SD ... What about your session? +EV? :f_biggrin: I'm nothing just drinking some beer, tryin to relax from poker, enough for this month, yesterday was just horrible day for me on NL2 (18k hands session 24tabling without huds +17$ 15$-EV) What about you?
      Break-even today, nothing special. Must enjoy 24tableing which of course doesn't teach much about poker. :D
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      NL25 without huds... not really, unless you play something like only 4- tables. still it's going to be pretty darn tough.

anyway $700/month playing NL2 is pretty sick, you also put in some very sick volume obviously.
      have you ever considered buying a hud and moving up? i mean, for this month only i've made ~$180 or something on nl10 playing only 40k hands, now i'm going to move up soon enough. :f_biggrin:
      surely you don't really have to want to move up move up to the sky, but the optimal cost-work-benefit relation most likely is not on nl2...
    • yankomania
      yankomania
      Bronze
      Of course it doesn't teach U much about the poker, but with RB it's even possible to live in Latvia ! ;) but I was asking - How do U think, is it possible to play NL25FR on Stars without hud's and be even BE? When I will climb in the limits of course I will be self-educating and progressing to cimb in the limits to play normaly ;) just my laptop now can't support to climb up the limits cause I can't use the huds (too slow), just ABC (tryin at least ABC) poker at NL2...

This months graph:

But that's NL2, but how do U think is it possible to be the same at NL5,10,25?
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      i take it that you want to be a rakeback pro on nl25.
      what sucks is that ofc you'll find more regs, and there'll be some exploiting going on... massive disadvantage to play without a hud :f_biggrin: quite doubt it's going to be easy enough to break even, even with few tables

also of course the swings will feel way harsher while you don't have a big edge.