Good days will come!

• SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      Hello, I am Myumyun from Bulgaria, 18 years old playing poker since 12, just today lost 7$, with totally bad luck again, but I don't lose my hope in poker, luck is luck, but in the long run it can't be always with you, now I don't have any money on my account, but tomorrow I am gonna be VIP in everest poker, I will cash my summit points and got like 10$ again, andI can play weekly 3,500$ VIP Freroll, I deposited yesterday so, I can play 2 weeks on weekly 1000$ from pokerstrategy, and hope there will be an 10000$ soon :)
      What is my goal? To be one of the best poker players, this requires so much, but I am up for it, even when I lose all my money, I don't lose my hope, I'll be back. First goal is to win some money so I can give my friend some money, which did sponspor me all the time ;)
  • 2 replies
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Hi SherlockHolmes2ez and welcome to the blogging section!

so after you cash with the freerolls will you be playing more tournaments or moving to cash games?

tell us more about how you started playing poker at 12! i wish i started this young X(

best of luck mate :D
    • SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      Started playing at 12, with my phone :) Downloaded poker through internet, and at first I didn't have idea about the game, but with time I became good with it, later like 2-3 years ago, I first started playing live with chips, I really didn't know much about blinds etc, and I felt like I can't won money from this just because I didn't know thing about blinds lol, but in 3 months, I was cashing 3/3 tournaments live, but at my city there aren't more poker games, just players stopped it, just fishes I will play cash games, I would love to play 0.05/10, unlikely today I lost when I was 80% favourute, and 70% favourute ;( Just a lucky donkey :D I will deposit as soon as I have money again but, for now I will cash my summit points tonight, when I get the base cam, I have 280 points it will be 12$, and I can play in 3500$ weekly, and I deposited yesterday so, I will have 2 weeks to play 1000$ strategy freerolls right? :)