HUSNG Hypers:my journey with Kelly, $9->

• xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      Hi

I am a 33yrs old guy from Winland. Father of 3 kids 5yrs 3yrs and 3days...and ofc beautiful missus at home. So life is good. Work in govt agency to pay the bills and put food on table.

Started poker 2010 and made best maniez in Ft b4 BF. Cashed put there and took family on vacation. Now I have tried allkinda stuff with zoom and now speedholdem but its not working like rush was so done with those. I have 3 ipoker accos 1 everest 1 party 1 evl acco. I was playing 4max NL20€ in evl with massive profits but due to irl stuff had to cash out. So now i have some maniez in ipoker accos which i started to play some HUSNGs but the thing for me now is that i had cashed out almost all my stars roll but had left $9 there. I have read mers book on HUSNGs and watched all the materiel my lvl allows in here and all free stuff thru other sites. And I decided to go and start playing HU Hypers with that $9. I though for lulz and glory i will just chop this roll on the hyper in less than 15 games. But wow is the pool ez in there. Within a week i ran it up to $80 and am using the Kelly criterion through micros and small stakes. So at 55 hopped to $3.5s but i had a missclick and played some $7s too early followed by a ds i was back in $1.5s "found" $20 on my skrills acco and depoed it in so the initial stake is $29. This helped me untilt on ds and soon enogh was cracking again. So now my roll is sitting at $101,05 after 15 days of me starting the hypers and i am going to tighten up a lil on Kelly for the switch to smallstakes aka $7s. Taking shots there at $121+ giving my self only 3bi stoploss swithing to 3s at $100 i am not looking to play the 1s ever again as thats just horrible grind really :D

I write a blog in Finnish forums too but only 1 other hyper grinder there so though id post in here too since there seems to be a good crowd of HUSNG guys in here.

Posting graphs as soon as i hop on computer after missus is done with FB updates etc.

Ultimate goal is to grind these for side income in the future but first i gotta get outta the micros :D will be setting shorter term goals after i get the srsbz on this going :p

and here is the graph. HM2 screws up the stuff on PS.eu so untill those are fixd its sharkscopegraphs

• 4 replies
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      note to self...never write in english forums..they jinx the games and freezes the deck :D

down 9bi from the last update. But grind continues on the evening.
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      Hey, nice to see another husng hypers blog here.

Good luck, will follow :)
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      thanks! I am very happy to find more of the husng ppl in here. Well all fired up for this and tonights grind. I just got affiliate bonus from ipoker worth $90 which i will split into wh and ps so i get to play the $5 turbos in wh and keep on grinding the $3s in Ps and get hopefully into a position to play the 7s soon. Have to grind out of todays hole i dug in 1st session.

I recon many will think am gambling this away but i think with strict kelly criterion the micros are easy to beat. The field seems uber soft really.
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Welcome to our blogging section!

We've got lots and lots of HU Hyperturbo blogs lately, should be easy enough to find people to discuss the gametype with for you!

Looking forward to following your journey through the stakes!

Regards,
      Richard