poker770 withdrawal

• alphabeat
      alphabeat
      Bronze
      Hi all,

In a refreshing turn of events, I'd like to post that I had a very pleasant experience with poker770 withdrawal indeed. After reading horror stories on this forum, I think its only fair that the good side of matters be reported too.

Applied for withdrawal day before yesterday, and sent in identification documents right away. Processed and transferred to my neteller account already today. This was robably cos it was a tiny amount, but I'm happy with the service nevertheless

Thanks p770!
      AB
  • 6 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Good to see you alphabeat and thank you for your feedback!
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      I would also like to add that I also managed to successfully withdraw $50USD from Poker 770 without any problem. The horror stories scared me a bit, but once I sent the documents in it was all fine, took a week or two, but got there in the end.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Great news metza!

Thank you for sharing :)
    • MMPokerNab
      MMPokerNab
      Bronze
      Hi guys, I see there's a thread "Poker770 Shame" on top of the boards.. but I feel like there's no need to post it there, because it's a thread about one guy's very unfortunate case.

I'm here to report that my withdrawal went perfectly smooth.

I withdrew 1/5 of my BR on Poker770, and it got processed in less than 48 hours. I got 100% of the money I requested to be transfered onto my Skrill account.

I even haven't been asked for documents (I registered on Poker770 via PS's $50 starting BR promotion)!

I'm a very happy camper.

gl

edit: ok, upon reading that thread - i could have posted there too. but i won't spam now. that will be the "bad side" thread, and this will be the "good side." ^^

also, for more information, i guess i can share that my withdrawal was 100 USD.
    • RovarTry
      RovarTry
      Bronze
      No problem withdrawing 1k.
    • TheKingway
      TheKingway
      Bronze
      You are all lucky, unfortunately my poker770 account is not tracked to PokerStrategy and I had a very bad experience, never more going to play there. After sending documents, it took 6 WEEKS to get a small cashout back to my Visa card.