=======Summer Superstars=========

• BarryCarter
      BarryCarter
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Summer Superstars takes place between July 2 to August 19. Every day that you earn points, you automatically qualify for a daily freeroll with a prize pool between $1,000 and $2,500.

Every time you make it into the money in these freerolls, you also earn leader board points on one of three special leader boards. At the end of the promotion, the big winners in the leader board win a share of cash, as well as packages to play in World Poker Tour events.

Exclusive VIP Bonuses

For those of you that rack up lots of points as part of your daily grind, there is a special Summer Superstars promotion for VIP players. If you reach certain points milestones, you will be credited with additional points as a bonus.

You have to opt-in to this promotion via the PartyPoker/WPT Poker website.

This promotion is subject to PartyPoker's/WPT Poker's Terms & Conditions.

If you don't have a PartyPoker account yet, please create one here

If you don't have a WPT Poker account yet, please create one here.
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Sweet promo!

Good luck to all our grinders!
    • AleksandarPPA
      AleksandarPPA
      Bronze
      awesome promo except that i in a strange way got kicked with aces in first hand 2x times and with kings on 2.5k freeroll xD for now bad beats on those rolls fo me :tongue: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Shame AleksandarPPA!

If Aces won everytime it would be a very boring game though, don't you think?

Hope you start running better soon :)

Gary
    • DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Sweet promo!
      No offense ;) .. but this promo s*cks/one of the worse so far imho.
      1) you are required to play freerolls to earn points which takes a loooot off times (apart from the usual grind :s_confused: )
      2) it's not doable for certain time zones (like for me).. I don't know how much points you can win from those freerolls but I bet the HS grinders will be sitting at the top as usual regardless of the many freerolls available to gain points..

Greetz and once again, no offense. .
    • alxpoker91
      alxpoker91
      Gold
      Originally posted by DonCorleone369
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Sweet promo!
      No offense ;) .. but this promo s*cks/one of the worse so far imho.
      1) you are required to play freerolls to earn points which takes a loooot off times (apart from the usual grind :s_confused: )
      2) it's not doable for certain time zones (like for me).. I don't know how much points you can win from those freerolls but I bet the HS grinders will be sitting at the top as usual regardless of the many freerolls available to gain points..

Greetz and once again, no offense. .
      it is a good promotion if you are running good :)

at silver first place is 300-350$
      at gold first place 600-615

finnishing in the money gets you on the leader bord and have a quite nice prizes.if you know to play them and run good you can win something big.

i had a lot of bad luck but i am still hoping :)