Gaining or losing?

• 4 replies
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi, rankler88!

You remember correctly! You have to be gaining chips in every blind level on a decent enough sample. I think the one you showed is not big enough. But you can always check the stages where you are loosing chips on average and try to spot some leaks.

GL!
    • rankler88
      rankler88
      Bronze
      Thnx kurrkabin,

Yeah sample is poor all i have for the $3.50s at stars for now. (working on it) Allready found a leak or 2 so it cant be bad trawling through the hem database after all =) Gets confusing for me though sometimes.

Another question if you happen to see this:
      When i am using hem is it o.k to do reports on split levels i.e My reports for $1.50 and $3.50 mixed? Does this give acurate data even though it is over 2 different levels and the 'experience' of the regs is a little bit greater?

Thnx again.
    • xoshix33
      xoshix33
      Bronze
      Does OP mean Blind level by "position"?
      because it seems iam losing a lot from the blind.
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rankler88
      Thnx kurrkabin,

Yeah sample is poor all i have for the $3.50s at stars for now. (working on it) Allready found a leak or 2 so it cant be bad trawling through the hem database after all =) Gets confusing for me though sometimes.

Another question if you happen to see this:
      When i am using hem is it o.k to do reports on split levels i.e My reports for $1.50 and $3.50 mixed? Does this give acurate data even though it is over 2 different levels and the 'experience' of the regs is a little bit greater?

Thnx again.

Hi again :) Well, it's possible you are winning chips at certain blind level with the softer field but loosing on the higher limit where your edge is smaller, so you need to plug your leaks. I still think don't think there is a vast difference between 1.5$ and 3.5$ to be honest. 1.5$ and 7$ though is definitely another thing.

@ xoshix33- you mean you are loosing money from the blinds? Cuz if that's the case- it's totally normal. We are posting money everytime we are in the blinds + we are OOP when we play a hand.