UTG: $19.87
      UTG+1: $12.07
      UTG+2: $5.00
      MP: $31.04
      MP+1: $31.09
      CO: $20.43

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has Q:diamond: A:club:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, CO raises to $0.30, Hero calls $0.30, fold, fold

20/17/65h
      4/4 cbet flop, 1/3 cbet turn

worthy calling pre and floating most flops? what about this one?

Flop: ($0.75, 2 players) 2:spade: 6:club: 7:diamond:
      CO bets $0.43, Hero calls $0.43

Turn: ($1.61, 2 players) 5:spade:
      CO bets $0.92, fold

CO wins $1.54
  • 6 replies
    • Wacko118
      Wacko118
      Bronze
      floating is fine, definitely.
      I also feel sometimes you can raise that flop especially if his cbet is 100%

His sizing on the turn confuses me slightly.. he seems to be trying to get you to call as it is much smaller than expected, so i reckon big pocket or a nut flush draw. I think fold is definitely right.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      actually he's just betting the same proportion as in the flop which is slightly <60% pot.

anyway whatever it was, i (usually) prefer not to level that much. not a huge fan of floating two streets with air :f_biggrin:
    • Wacko118
      Wacko118
      Bronze
      he should bet bigger though, more like 70%.

The 5 is massive drawy card. Spades now have a draw and lots of hands you could hold made 1 pair +draw, or even the straight, which you can rep. Even hands like 88s now have an open ender.

which is why the sizing is weird as it looks like he isnt worried by much, so a big pocket or maybe the nut FD.
    • qMantas
      qMantas
      Bronze
      I prefer 3bet CO vs BU w AQo. W AQs I calling here and playing post. What's your plan OTT when you floated flop ?
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Wacko118
      he should bet bigger though, more like 70%.

The 5 is massive drawy card. Spades now have a draw and lots of hands you could hold made 1 pair +draw, or even the straight, which you can rep. Even hands like 88s now have an open ender.

which is why the sizing is weird as it looks like he isnt worried by much, so a big pocket or maybe the nut FD.
      well yeah, these zoom players are weird. it looked to me more like he was just clicking one of his preset bet buttons.
      i just found it better to not make moves since his range is value + draws + air (?) and most shouldn't fold/i'll have to fire river...

take a note and move on. :f_biggrin:

Originally posted by qMantas
      I prefer 3bet CO vs BU w AQo. W AQs I calling here and playing post. What's your plan OTT when you floated flop ?
      i call to keep his range wide AND to float 100% of turns when he bets flop and checks turn.
      so well, when i call flop... i call to bet 100% of the time when he checks. :f_biggrin: ofc could hit an overcard also but not the main plan.

it could be argued that 1/3 cbet turn isn't enough of a sample. :f_biggrin: but the times he checked it was to check/fold, had the fold to turn float stats.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

Doubt that the float will have huge success unless you assume he is giving up very often on the turn. If rather unknown then just raise the flop and gain the fold equity right there.

Best Regards.