NL BSS study group: Sign up now!

• darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello.Let me introduce myself.
      My name is Kamen and Im a math student.21 years old, I started playing poker about a year ago.Since then Im mostly reading poker books and playing live games, but now Im thinking about a return on the online stage.
      I decided to form a serious NL BSS (Both FR and SH) study group.The limits wont matter much, as we will have some complex training.

I have some ideas, they include group meetings, text(voice) chatting through some IM that will be chosen,analysing theoretical situations and playing "team" ( something like the coachings, but on a democratic basis,we will have to install a software like teamviewer to view others desktop and we will vote the insteresting desicions) I also have planned some subteams(FR and SH),intergroup wars(single and groups), we could focus on special topics and so on.But first of all,

I will need everybody to private message me, in order to sign up.You should include your pokerstrategy nickname in the mail.The only requirement is to be serious and willing to improve yours/help others improve their poker game.

Needed Software
      Skype - we will use this to set up conference chats(text or audio).It certanly is the best software for the task up to now.
      Team Viewer- we will use this to see each others desktops.It is free, extremely easy to use and prevents possible abuses.

[center]Group Members:[/CENTER]
      1.darkonebg :spade:

2.srohack :club:

3.mintogo :diamond:

4.Salflip:heart:

5.marshallprs:spade:

6.Kivisaba:club:

7.Aciddrop :diamond:

8.Talic:heart:

9.gggeorgio:spade: :

11.mrjorisa:diamond:

12.2D.Hades:heart: