Bonuses - Quick reply received!

• Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      I just translated a news about the Titan Poker VIP Race, and there was a reminder of the Special Reload Bonus which is still valid until tomorrow. Now that I have my NETeller account up and running, I was wondering about something and hopefully you guys can give me the answer.

Is it possible to deposit $600 for the 200% up to $600 first deposit bonus, then withdraw those $600 again, to finally deposit another $1,000 for the 50% up to $500 bonus?

Or would I have to deposit $600 first, leave those on my account, and then deposit another $1,000 for the Special Reload bonus (which I don't have though :( )?

And as there's a 3-month time period in which you have to clear the Special Reload bonus, what happens if you don't make it? Will you still get the amount you cleared until then and the rest will vanish?

Quick reply wanted, please! :)
  • 7 replies
    • hunt32
      hunt32
      Bronze
      Ok first thing yes you can deposit for first deposit, withdraw the money and deposit again for reload because Titan allows to clear both bonuses at the same time.

Second thing I doubt you will make it to do it this time because witdrawal takes 24-48h so you probably won't make it do deposit for the reload bonus in time.

And last thing Titan bonus is cleared in increments of 10$ (First deposit) and 5$(reload bonus) for every 600 titan points you've earned instantly on your account, so for example if you have 6 000 titan points after 3 months you have already received 10x 15$, but wont be able to receive the rest.
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Thanks for the quick reply, hunt. Guess I'll have to try my luck. :)

I should have thought about this earlier. Guess I'm growing old and senile. :D
    • hunt32
      hunt32
      Bronze
      No problem.

Oh and I see you wrote

"Is it possible to deposit $600 for the 200% up to $600 first deposit bonus"

You don't need to deposit 600$ but 300$ to receive the full bonus.
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Ah, even better. :)

I deposited on Party now via NETeller, which was done within a couple of minutes, and now I requested a Cash Out on Party. The $1000 have already vanished from my balance, but haven't appeared on NETeller yet.

I guess they remove the Cash Out sum from your balance already as a preventive measure so that you don't gamble it away on the tables. :D

Ok, time to show some patience I guess. That's what poker is about after all, correct? ;)
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Well, the Titan accountants aren't as fast as the Party ones. :/

I made my first deposit of €200 though, which is enough to get the 200% up to $600 bonus. :) I tried to withdraw it again immediately, but a couple of hours later it was still "Waiting", so I cancelled it. I don't really see how I would have been able to clear the Special Reload bonus anyway. After all, I'm too busy translating news and strategy articles for you guys. :D
    • hunt32
      hunt32
      Bronze
      Actually Titans accountants are quite fast but there is a trick, when you request a withdrawal it's pending for 24h, you can cancel the withdrawal in that time, after the 24h the withdrawal is processed in hour or so.
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      That explains it then. :/ Ah well, nevermind. Thanks again for the help. :)