BB ($31.46)
      UTG ($10.42)
      UTG+1 ($1.79)
      Hero ($20)
      BTN ($2.71)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: J:diamond:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.60, BTN calls $0.60, fold, BB calls $0.40

FLOP ($1.90) 3:diamond: J:heart: 2:club:

BB checks, Hero bets $1, BTN calls $1, BB raises to $3.40, Hero calls $2.40, BTN calls $1.11 (AI)

TURN ($10.81) 3:diamond: J:heart: 2:club: A:club:

BB bets $4, Hero calls $4

RIVER ($18.81) 3:diamond: J:heart: 2:club: A:club: 2:spade:

BB checks, Hero bets $12 (AI), BB calls $12

BTN: 61/8/1.1 157 hands

BB: 17/8 12 hands

What do you think about the flop? He is tight, but not much hands, so we cannot know his playing style and range. I have TPTK, so call to reevaluate.

Turn - just call to keep his bluffs and keep pot smaller in case he has a set.

River - as he check, I assume there is little chance that he has a set, also another 2 makes less chance that he has 22, he should bet somethign if he has nuts, so I try to get value now from Ax, weaker two pairs, or whatewer weak hands he might have, like Jx, since we don't know if he would fold that or not. I didn't show strength on turn, so he also might not give me enought credit.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Only reason why he might raise there is that the other guy has smaller stack and tries to get him all-in. Which might make me also Call it once and reevaluate the turn.

But as you may understand that there ain't going to be many turn cards which are going to be safe for us and he is most likely betting again + the pot is big there.

As played pretty standard on the river, easy value-bet.

Best Regards.