NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($25.22)
      Hero ($20.01)
      UTG ($21.96)
      UTG+1 ($25.49)
      CO ($20)
      BTN ($13.20)

Dealt to Hero T:spade: T:heart:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.20, CO raises to $0.80, fold, SB calls $0.70, Hero raises to $3.20, fold, CO raises to $10.40, fold, fold

CO wins $7.40

CO:

BTN: 16/11/2.3 85 hands

I this was not 3way, I think I would need to stack off, because he 4bets 30%. But when he 4bets vs squeeze, I have no read, and it might be stronger. What would you do?

Also his sizing - if this was pure bluff, he would then4bet less, so he is ready to stack off. So he can have AQ and PPs. Probably vs those my TT does not look too good.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

With his W$SD I doubt so but why not to play the hand postflop and even just Call? The hand is strong enough to even set-mine and play it postflop. Why would you want to turn it into bluff?

Best Regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Why would you want to turn it into bluff?

I sqeeze for value, I didn't put those othe player stats, but as wee see openlimper is fish, SB was most likely fish also, so they can easily call with hands like A2 or KJ, so I wan to get as much money as posible in the pot while I am most likely ahead.

And if I would have read that CO bluffs vs sqeezes, I can ship and take dead money, or have a flip at worse case.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      Why would you want to turn it into bluff?

I sqeeze for value, I didn't put those othe player stats, but as wee see openlimper is fish, SB was most likely fish also, so they can easily call with hands like A2 or KJ, so I wan to get as much money as posible in the pot while I am most likely ahead.

And if I would have read that CO bluffs vs sqeezes, I can ship and take dead money, or have a flip at worse case.
      Yeah, it's possible but you could as well keep the fishes in the pot with just calling as well. But I am not saying it's wrong to 3bet-squeeze for value.