This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [Fr] Nl25 Jj 15.06.

• HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      CO: $25.00
      BTN: $45.29
      Hero (SB): $25.00
      BB: $24.60
      UTG: $30.96
      UTG+1: $7.15
      MP: $39.80

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is SB with J :diamond: J :heart:
      5 folds, Hero raises to $1, BB calls $0.75

Flop: ($2.00) 9 :diamond: 3 :spade: 2 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.75, BB raises to $3.50, Hero raises to $9, BB raises to $14.50, Hero raises to $24, BB calls $9.10 all in

Turn: ($49.20) 4 :spade: (2 players - 1 is all in)

River: ($49.20) 2 :spade: (2 players - 1 is all in)

• 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

Problem here is that those kind of 4bets are almost always going to be towards nutted hands but if we can fold it here is the question. I would mainly base the action how I saw earlier this way.

Would assume that the guy would just shove with 9x hands or whatsoever worse hands and not make such raises.

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Is calling the flopraise an option? I'd do it because he is really polarized and on such a board weighted towards bluffs.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Is calling the flopraise an option? I'd do it because he is really polarized and on such a board weighted towards bluffs.
      Yes, this could be an option to go for away ahead/behind. But then again turn would be like $10 already, would you plan to fold there? :P Do you think he is going to bluff there? He might rather take pot control with 9x hands or TT or whatsoever.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Yes, this could be an option to go for away ahead/behind. But then again turn would be like $10 already, would you plan to fold there? :P Do you think he is going to bluff there? He might rather take pot control with 9x hands or TT or whatsoever.
      The thing is that I don't believe he does this with 9x. That is just a std call, especially with his AF. So to me it seems like 2p+ or nothing and more of the second..
      My plan is obv not too fold to a turnbet then ;)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by veriz
      The thing is that I don't believe he does this with 9x. That is just a std call, especially with his AF. So to me it seems like 2p+ or nothing and more of the second..
      My plan is obv not too fold to a turnbet then ;)
      What 2pairs? :)
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Indeed he reps almost nothing and that's why I want to keep his bluffs in by just calling his raise en probably calling down turn and river unless the board gets really ugly