SB: $9.00
      BB: $10.00
      UTG: $34.46
      MP: $14.58
      Hero (CO): $25.00
      BTN: $30.75

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is CO with 5 :diamond: A :diamond:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, 2 folds, BB calls $0.50

Flop: ($1.60) 5 :club: J :spade: J :heart: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.00, BB raises to $2.60, Hero raises to $9.32, BB folds

Note: 429r donk/fold SB vs CO
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

What made you think he isn't capable of raising PPs on this flop? He isn't really super aggressive or anything nor you didn't point out his Check/Raise nor raise CB, what made you think it's a good spot to fight back?

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

What made you think he isn't capable of raising PPs on this flop? He isn't really super aggressive or anything nor you didn't point out his Check/Raise nor raise CB, what made you think it's a good spot to fight back?

Best Regards.
      Well I think I had a note on him but on PP so dont have access but I think it was something capable of raising Cbet as a bluff. 13% Raise Cbet(8).
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Sikac
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

Best Regards.
      Well I think I had a note on him but on PP so dont have access but I think it was something capable of raising Cbet as a bluff. 13% Raise Cbet(8).
      I'd definitely take a look at his calling range and then decide either to play back or not, if we are assuming he is raising loose the CBs then of course it's possible to play back.