[NL20-NL50] Good bluffing spot?

• Supremace
      Supremace
      Bronze
      Everest No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Everest Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

SB ($25.35)
      BB ($15.40)
      UTG ($8.75)
      MP ($8.35)
      Hero (CO) ($30.20)
      Button ($10.80)

Preflop: Hero is CO with J, Q
      2 folds, Hero bets $0.90, 1 fold, SB calls $0.75, 1 fold

Flop: ($2.05) 3, 3, 4 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.45, SB raises $4, Hero calls $2.55

Turn: ($10.05) K (2 players)
      SB bets $6.85, Hero raises $25.30 (All-In), 1 fold

Total pot: $23.75

Results:
      Hero didn't show J, Q.

Villain is a weak reg 27/16, af 2. When he raises me on flop its either a straight draw, overpairs up to TT, pocket 3s and pocket 4s or total air. I call the flop raise with intention of betting or raising the turn everytime a J+ card comes, its because if he semi bluffed with a draw he cant continue and if he value raised with a PP its also very hard for him to continue. Only cards that would snap call are 33 and 44 and there are only 4 combos of those. good reasoning?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Supremace,

Lets ask this way, if you had Kx/FH or whatever hand, would you EVER shove the turn? :)

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Supremace,

Lets ask this way, if you had Kx/FH or whatever hand, would you EVER shove the turn? :)

Best Regards.
      Veriz,

If hero was the villain and we didn't know he had QJ... And suppose we play 77 like villain in this hand does.. We are never going to call the shove OTT even tough he reps thinly imo
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Supremace,

Best Regards.
      Veriz,

If hero was the villain and we didn't know he had QJ... And suppose we play 77 like villain in this hand does.. We are never going to call the shove OTT even tough he reps thinly imo
      Depends a lot how I see the guy, I have even called with Ax hands sometimes in those spots. :D Well, mainly with AK or something similar so I can be sure that I beat also weaker Ax hands.