sign a petition for RNG check of all rooms

• janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      hello,i am here for last few years and did play some small stakes poker,i am not any big winner,but certainly no loser...what bouders me most is this RNG term what is used to describe factor of luck involved in games...i am sure you all run into some bad beats as well some good beats,thats not the point...POINT IS THAT WE AS PLAYERS HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON,CAUSE ON THE END ALL THE ROOMS EXIST FROM PLAYERS MONEY,AS WELL AS POKERSTRATEGY,WHO SHOULD STAND IN DEFENCE OF HIS CUSTOMERS...we all like THE GAME,and i hope that we all like when its FAIR...so,i dont see anything wrong with a possibilitty for players to be SURE THE GAME IS FAIR AND CORRECT...until now,you can go and chek,if you like,what and whom is monitoring those poker rooms,and results can be astonishing...we all remeber THE BLACK FRIDAY,how much of you did check that before playing there??not so many,i presume...allegedlly there was some three dudes on some far away forsaken island,AND THEY MONITOR BILLIONS DOLLARS DEAL???WE ALL KNOW THE RESULTS...what changed after that??NOTHING...thats what changed...thats just one aspect,lets go back to RNG,shall we??if you go to STARS(whom is presumably the best and safest room on net)and check their security page,there is wroten;THAT THEIR SOFTWARE NEVER WAS TESTED IN LIVE ENVIROMENT,it was send to people to test with instructions how and what to make to test it...LMAO...further more,thea are stating that THEY USE ONLY 256 combos of POSSIBLLE OUTCOMES and vary beetween those 256...thats how you get actions flops every few hands;) ...WHAT I WOULD LIKE IS THAT ALL PLAYERS JOIN IN SOME GROUP AND MAKE ALL THE ROOMS MAKE THINGS CORRECT(that means we get some real control over what is happening while we play poker,not to tell them what to do,JUST TO HAVE SOME WAY OF CONTROLING THEM,AFTER ALL YOU GUYS PAY THEM;) ...and pokerstrategy whom always stated how he is here for players;WHERE ARE YOU??there is lots of other stuff to be handled,but this RNG is primary...we,all players who pays and invest our money into poker,WE HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON,not reciving mails;our RNG is tested and safe,we want have any further discussions...on the end,you all can say,i am some losing donkey who is claiming that poker is rigged,ALL I WOULD SAY IS THAT I WANT A BETTER AND SAFER POKER WORLD FOR ALL OF US:) and i hope you do this for yourself,not for me,i am just one of you,and we deserve to know...and POKERSTRATEGY should also try and think,yes,you get PAID BY POKER ROOMS,BUT WITH PLAYERS MONEY!!!!without any players,there isnt going to be any room...
  • 10 replies
    • troshacha
      troshacha
      Gold
      +1
      All is right
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      WTF is this wall of text? Never heard of the magical "ENTER" key and what it is for?

You must be crazy if you think many people will read this. :f_confused: I for sure am not!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi janushr,

I've read you post although it was quite difficult without spacing and such. Please be careful when posting as we'd all like to read your feedback and we take all feedback very seriously. As without it we cannot improve as a community.

So what is it you actually want to do here? Or what is it that you'd like PokerStrategy.com to do?

Regards,
      Gary
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      hello,here is something to see how stars is fair;http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/rng/cigital-rng-labresults.pdf

when you check this,CIGITAL gets hardware and software from POKERSTARS,in dulles,virginia,and stars explain them how to connect that and use it,so they do,and ofc all is good...LMAO...they clearly stat that NO LIVING SOUL EVER TESTED THEIR RNG in LIVE ENVIROMENT...what does this prove???that this what they send works fine'??WHO TESTED THAT WHILE LIVE AND PLAY,WHO CAN GUARANTEE US PLAYERS,THAT ALL IS CORRECT AND THAT THEY DONT TEMPER WITH THEM??I would like,from POKERSTRATEGY,to raise this issue and help US,PLAYERS in making poker world safer and secure...me personally isnt satisfied with this and the answer i get from pokerstars...SO,I WANT from pokerstrategy to answer me where i can COMPLAINT AGAINST THAT AND WHO IS AUTHORISED TO CHECK POKERSTARS?????i want some officcial complaint to be done....IS THERE ANYBODY WHO CAN DO THAT...???i think NO...and i would also like to see all players JOIN and make some federation of players,WHOM WILL CARE for FAIRNESS AND INTEGRITY OF GAME,providing us with tools to check RNG,and make sure its all correct...there is a lots of other issues,like rake is too high for small stakes,or whatever you want,but this RNG is greatest issue,IMO...its like factor of luck,but its only determined by the will of poker rooms...we all hear storys of rigged poker,action flops and simmilar,WHO EVER DID SOMETHING TO PROVE OTHERWISE...??if you ask me,THATS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN,AND IF THERE WASNT ANYTHING SHADDY,THAT WOULD BE DONE IN FEW DAYS AND WE NEVER EVER WOULD SPEAK AT ALL ABOUT IT...so,my conclusion is.ofc,room are there to MAKE MONEY,NOT PROVIDE PLAYERS WITH FUN FOR NOTHING...if you ask me,THEY MESS WITH RNG...can somebody prove otherwise...???
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      hey,gary,sry my man,its not so easy to put this in few words...i hope you get my point and that we all share common intrest for better and safer poker wolrd:) until now,i think they mess a lot with RNG,but ofc,its just my opinion and i dont have any other proof,but certainly not satisfied with RNG and general situation in poker...we all see how FTP was monitored,but this is another case...IMO,all poker rooms temper with RNG,make more action and most important,thjey determin the winner...what i mean by that,they would allow losing player to knock me out with trash vs my premium hands,thus making him play longer,and me turning next tourney...so they can call that variance...
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      Black friday has nothing to do with sites beeing "rigged".

I'm so tired of all threads on forums all around the net about poker beeing rigged and this and that. Stop it already. If you are so scared that there might be a rigg, don't play.

The pokersoftware is tested enough, there's no reason to spend more money on making sure there's no rigg. There's no reason for the company to rigg the game cause they still earn alot of money, why would they risk everything because they wanna make an extra $/player/hour it's nothing compared to the risk.

Today alot of people save their hand history and share it on the net, don't you think people would have noticed anything by looking at their history? I've never seen any thread where someone talking about riggs post enough hands to prove that there might be something wrong.

Have you seen anything that might suggest that there's something wrong?
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      Originally posted by janushr
      hey,gary,sry my man,its not so easy to put this in few words...i hope you get my point and that we all share common intrest for better and safer poker wolrd:) until now,i think they mess a lot with RNG,but ofc,its just my opinion and i dont have any other proof,but certainly not satisfied with RNG and general situation in poker...we all see how FTP was monitored,but this is another case...IMO,all poker rooms temper with RNG,make more action and most important,thjey determin the winner...what i mean by that,they would allow losing player to knock me out with trash vs my premium hands,thus making him play longer,and me turning next tourney...so they can call that variance...
      Hahaha, yeah "variance" is something they made up to cover up the rigg. Damn those corrupted mathematicians!
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      beside,i want to point out that all is posiblle,ofc,we saw BLOOM take chiplead on 1 outer,but cmon,that happened once,i didnt have a day without having a badbeat playing poker,IMO,that is happening way too often to be coincidental...i am almost certain that this numbers are WAY HIGHER then they should be...HOW TO PROVE THAT????
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkprice
      Black friday has nothing to do with sites beeing "rigged".

I'm so tired of all threads on forums all around the net about poker beeing rigged and this and that. Stop it already. If you are so scared that there might be a rigg, don't play.

The pokersoftware is tested enough, there's no reason to spend more money on making sure there's no rigg. There's no reason for the company to rigg the game cause they still earn alot of money, why would they risk everything because they wanna make an extra $/player/hour it's nothing compared to the risk.

Today alot of people save their hand history and share it on the net, don't you think people would have noticed anything by looking at their history? I've never seen any thread where someone talking about riggs post enough hands to prove that there might be something wrong.

Have you seen anything that might suggest that there's something wrong?
      This pretty much sums it all up IMO. If you are not happy and have evidence to prove that something is wrong then all I can suggest is for you to contact the poker room in question.

When there is money won/lost there is always question marks. If you are not happy to continue to play then the easiest solution is to not play.

Regards,
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi janushr,

Thank you for your feedback.

I suggest you contact the Poker rooms you're accusing of being "rigged" or thinking of having more information about and I'm sure they will be happy to help you out and explain how their RNG works.

Please respect our Partner Poker Rooms and do this outside of the community, as such petitions we can not support it unless you can prove your theory. Also, these kinda thread will just attract trolling and I doubt it will produce a proper conversation.

I hope you understand.
      Ingrid