770 - Bonus from shop

• 6 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there,

Can't find it under pending bonuses? I think you need to start to play to release the bonus chunks. Have you contacted customer support about this?

Ingrid
    • MonkySandwich
      MonkySandwich
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid,

My account says there are no pending bonuses.

When I bought the bonus, they asked about my adress. It was like you purchase something from amazon. I also got a reference nummer for my order. A bit weird to me.

Anyways, didn't contact the support yet. I'll do it now.

Thanks
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey MonkySandwich!

Let us know what support says about this issue ;)

Happy grinding!
      Gary
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Hello there,

indeed, the standard form you have to fill in upon a shop purchase also includes your address details as, with some of the products we are offering, the player's billing address is required upon delivery.

As per your bonus, IngridN here very well said that in case you have bought a pending bonus, you'll be able to find it under the "Bonuses" section of the poker client, while for cash bonuses, all information should appear under "Transactions".

Still, if you can't find your purchase at these sections, we suggest you contact our Customer Support so that they may have a look at this.

Yoanna
    • MonkySandwich
      MonkySandwich
      Bronze
      This morning I got an e-mail form the Poker770 support. They thanked me for contacting them and they processed the order.

I just checked my account, the bonus is now active (until october first).

It's still not clear to me why the bonus was not automatically added to my account.

Anyways, this makes playing at Poker770 29% more fun. :D

Thank you all for support,

Monkey
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Glad to hear it all worked and out and thank you Yoanna for popping by! :)