Platform problems

• shichibukaii
      shichibukaii
      Bronze
      Anyone having those?

- when I open a table with many seats open and reserve a seat, it doesn't let me to sit on it and says I've taken too long and to try again later or some other bullshit.
      - I get disconnected as in the action stops when it's my turn (despite no internet problems whatsoever) and resumes with me sat out
      - more over, when I decide to get back from the sit out, somtimes new hands still see me as a sit out and basically I fold my way, yet again, without any internet problems at all

some other stuff I've probably missed too, really angry at the platform now, made me fold good hands and lose money. If it keeps repeating itself I totally don't recommend the room and will move out of it.

I'm using Windows 7 if it's any info, but I think it's just the platform problems. And btw. all of those are repairable by restarting the platform. Well, till it starts happening again in another 10-20 min anyway.
  • 1 reply
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi shichibukaii,

Have you contacted PartyPoker support about your problems? Normally if this is happening we would see a few members posting about it this case is a little unusual.

Have a word with their support and hopefully you can get this matter resolved very soon.

Wishing you the best,
      Gary