This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25sh - TJo

• Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Again 0 stats on oppo. Preflop both options could be good but since I don't know what range he plays with I prefered to 3bet bluff.

On the flop it's a std cbet for me.
      Should I ever cbet the turn? This was a spot were I was pretty sure the check behind was better.

River he checks again and I expect him to bet Qx himself. 9x is almost never in his range... A :club: /K :club: -> missed draws make a big part of his range on the river. (I thought so).
      So I bet vs those hands as a bluff, and obv not too much cause it don't makes much difference.

Do you like this?

Poker Stars $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1810849
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BTN: $49.30
      SB: $24.50
      Hero (BB): $25.00
      UTG: $25.35
      MP: $26.03
      CO: $69.98

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BB with J :spade: T :diamond:
      4 folds, SB raises to $0.75, Hero raises to $2.25, SB calls $1.50

Flop: ($4.50) Q :club: 3 :club: 9 :club: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $2.50, SB calls $2.50

Turn: ($9.50) 5 :heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks

River: ($9.50) Q :spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $4
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Farmarchist,

Well, what are you trying to represent? :D Check behind the river, you rarely making any made hands to fold, especially with such a sizing and maybe even face a hero-call. You can never exclude there from his range some PPs which just had the draw.

Best Regards.