[Application] Cash game NL10 6max, 30 BI

• Tiltmeifucan
      Tiltmeifucan
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello!

I am looking for a stake for NL10 SH games, 30BI, so 300$.

I am playing on Pokerstars.

If someone agree to stake me i will update my status everyday.

I am putting in good volume everyday, it could be 1-5k hands a day, it really depends on lot of things. I will not push myself for any status, in order to keep my winrate healthy.

Stake offer is 50/50 without rakeback and bonuses.

Stake will end when i reach mark of 100k hands, it could be about 3 months the longest, at the moment i have plenty of time to play and it could end a lot faster.

Here's my graph before i went broke. If you are interested more check out my blog:

Why stake?

I recently had family problems and etc. and went over my head and lost most of my br. This is reason why i am looking for a stake. In blog i was exaggerating a little i still have 70$~ left.

I am looking for one person to take all the action, if you are interested ask any questions, and add me on skype we can discuss further on there, i can send you any information is needed.
  • 6 replies
    • captain292
      captain292
      Bronze
      Why do you prefer pokerstars?
      Cash games from 10nl and above are hardly beatable
    • suitedaces1701
      suitedaces1701
      Platinum
      IMO, you would be better off getting up to $100 with NL2 and then going on lockdown for NL5. I did that and I hardly remember NL5 because it took me 4 days? I was back down to $100, I went on lockdown for 2 days, and had it up to ~$190. Good enough to take shots at NL10.

and if you give half of your winning away, NL10 is pretty much like NL5 so why not grind that right now with that $70? ;P Maybe I don't want another regular in the NL10 :f_biggrin: or atleast wait until I get my new monitor so that I can move up to NL25!
    • Tiltmeifucan
      Tiltmeifucan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by captain292
      Why do you prefer pokerstars?
      Cash games from 10nl and above are hardly beatable
      Source?

I prefer pokerstars because

:club: There's plenty of fish, if you are table selecting all the time it's easy to find them in micro limits it's complete fish fest

:club: Excelent traffic in afternoons at my country, and decent 24/7
      :club: Never had any problems with cashouts, and their support, everything is done at once, not like other sites where sometimes it take as long as 10 days to cash out.
      :club: I have FDB there atm
      :club: Very good looking softaware It's nice to play there
      :club: Bet slider options/ no laggy software
      :club: Low rake, very good rakeback if you spend FPP's on Sunday storms, and have edge in them. But they have HUGE variance
      :club: Best tournaments if that has to do with anything

there's plenty of reasons to play there, and none to not. Cause these myth of no fishes are not true.
    • Tiltmeifucan
      Tiltmeifucan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by suitedaces1701
      IMO, you would be better off getting up to $100 with NL2 and then going on lockdown for NL5. I did that and I hardly remember NL5 because it took me 4 days? I was back down to $100, I went on lockdown for 2 days, and had it up to ~$190. Good enough to take shots at NL10.

and if you give half of your winning away, NL10 is pretty much like NL5 so why not grind that right now with that $70? ;P Maybe I don't want another regular in the NL10 :f_biggrin: or atleast wait until I get my new monitor so that I can move up to NL25!
      That's true, but i always wanted to try staking. Now i have opportunity, i think this way would be faster. If no one will stake me I won't have any other options, will start grinding NL2 again.
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      i am might interested, however i want to discuss the deal on skype, so please send me your skypename in a message :)
    • Tiltmeifucan
      Tiltmeifucan
      Bronze
      Got staked. Good luck :f_cool: