5050 poker is doing FTP

• GerlyH
      GerlyH
      Bronze
      Hi pokerstrategy and users ..

Im suprised that microgaming rooms related stuff has have not find a way to this forum.

In June MG changed their table limit to 2 (previously it was 10) and now poker room called 5050 poker is doing same thing like FTP and Purple lounge. They are kicked from MG network and closed their actions . All accounts show that users have 0 bucks (euro-s ) on their accounts and licence giver (LGA) is doing nothing.

I think thats worth news to any pokerplayer and pokerstrategy.com need to make players aware that little dumpplaces like purple lounge and 5050 poker is not trustable place to deposit their money and play there. I bet there is lot of those little sites who is integrated with MG network and if MG is making changes that kill low userbase sites and literally screw players from behind then they are equally responsible that situation !!!!!!!!

Sry about my poor english . .. . but that everyyear blackfriday is getting on my nerves and i surely reccomend only play on PS couse those little dumpsites reguraly take users money and nobody will pay for that ...

will someone make this situation ever end ????????

:s_evil:
  • 1 reply
    • GerlyH
      GerlyH
      Bronze
      i really didnt have any big amount of money there( 117 euros) but my friends has there almost 20 k euros there and that money is too big to just give away ..

We have made aplications to LGA . .. but i have little faith in it .