Betfred SNG rake %

• Jimanyjerk
      Jimanyjerk
      Bronze
      Hey guys, I'm probably going to play sng tournies on betfred. I'm trying to go semi-pro by December and I'd like to find out what kind of rake I'll be up against so I can calculate things like rake-back, necessary ROI and other such phenomenon.

SO it'd be really awesome if somebody told me what the BI and tournament fees are for the low stakes tournies in the $ region of things (specifically full-ring if it makes a huge difference.) If you wanted to be really cool you could list the BI and Fees up to $30

Thanks very much!

G.

Edit: I already asked live help and they were beyond useless for this question :( They sent me a link that explained rake levels in cash games. Unless I'm an idiot, I don't think that list explained SNG fees and BI at all.

EDIT edit: you could also tell me if this link is up to date/correct and save all of the trouble :f_biggrin: , [Edited by HollyMichelle] Removing another affiliate link
  • 6 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi JimanyJerk,

As Betfred is part of the iPoker network all it's SNG buy-ins and rake are the same as they are on all the other iPoker skins. The link which I removed does contain the correct information but as we don't allow other affiliate links I had to remove it.

If there is anything else you need to know - please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • Jimanyjerk
      Jimanyjerk
      Bronze
      lol, sorry about that. That's solves most of my questions.

Are value points the only method of acquiring any form of rake-back on betfred? based on the approximations and assumptions I've made, it looks like I'll be able to Cash in value points in just over 2 months and acquire a $30 reward.

On the Betfred poker promotions page, their VIP club description states (uhh not sure if link is allowed so just spoilering relevant information) "
      Betfred Poker's Loyalty Bonus Scheme enables you to earn unlimited Bonus Dollars each month!! The bonus is based around your VIP Level and the number of Betfred Loyalty Points you have earned in the previous month. There are six VIP Levels: Iron; Bronze; Silver; Gold; Platinum and Diamond. The higher your current VIP Level, the faster you are able to accumulate points!
      "

But their "your career" page matches pokerstrategy's description of their VIP club. Is this a mistake on their home-page? another method of acquiring bonuses? a dinosaur fossil? somehow related to their non-poker work?

Thanks a lot for the info Gary, sorry again for the affiliate link :f_mad:

G.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again G.

No worries over the affiliate link - it was an innocent mistake :)

Now then let's see - I've never played at BetFred personally so I will see if I can find someone who can help us both out here :D

Best regards,
      Gary
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi again G!

I spoke with Callum and he tells me that value points are the only method of acquiring any form of rakeback.

The higher your status is - the more points you receive. It is best to save up as many points as possible and as opposed to using them frequently.

Hope this helps,
      Gary
    • Jimanyjerk
      Jimanyjerk
      Bronze
      man, y'all are helpful! thanks for the quick responses! I'm looking forward to this already!!

Sincerely,
      Garet.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Good luck Garet!

Hope to read that your printing money very soon :)

All the best,
      Gary