Ok.. Need to clear out smth

• Skring
      Skring
      Bronze
      I registered yesterday and passed the quiz.
      I entered my EXISTING Titan Poker account and I`m waiting for y 50$ bonus.
      Now I`ve read HERE that I will not receive a bonus, because existing accounts can`t be founded. TRUE ?
      If YES please tell me how can I create an account on one of your other partners sites and receive the bonus there.
      If NO tell me so, and I will be waiting for my 50$ bonus in my current Titan Poker account.
      Thank you!
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Skring
      I registered yesterday and passed the quiz.
      I entered my EXISTING Titan Poker account and I`m waiting for y 50$ bonus.
      Now I`ve read HERE that I will not receive a bonus, because existing accounts can`t be founded. TRUE ?
      If YES please tell me how can I create an account on one of your other partners sites and receive the bonus there.
      If NO tell me so, and I will be waiting for my 50$ bonus in my current Titan Poker account.
      Thank you!
      Hello Skring,

As you already have a Titan poker account it won't be able to receive your starting capital on Titan. You can however apply to have your account retracked - in order to start earning strategy points there.

For your starting capital you need to chose another poker site at which you do not have an account yet. The choice are Mansion, Full-Tilt, PartyPoker or PokerStars.
      Afterwards write a ticket to our support (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/) to inform them of which Poker Platform you would instead like to receive your starting capital on.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Skring
      Skring
      Bronze
      Thank you very much for your answer!
      I will do as you told me.