account affiliate

• sol22
      sol22
      Bronze
      If I made my account using the banner of another forum..can I change my affiliate to this forum if I ask someone from pacific team or do I need to make another account?
  • 4 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sol22
      If I made my account using the banner of another forum..can I change my affiliate to this forum if I ask someone from pacific team or do I need to make another account?
      Hello sol22,

If you have an account with another affiliate re-tracking is next to always impossible. You will need to earn StrategyPoints through other sites.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • sol22
      sol22
      Bronze
      Ok...thanks for the answer!
      Goodluck!
    • cryptic3
      cryptic3
      Bronze
      They will not even link you to a site if you did not download via another afilliate.

I downloaded via their homepage and am therefore linked to no site yet they refuse to allow me to link to one. Nice accounts team at 888 (NOT!)
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cryptic3
      They will not even link you to a site if you did not download via another afilliate.

I downloaded via their homepage and am therefore linked to no site yet they refuse to allow me to link to one. Nice accounts team at 888 (NOT!)

That's why on every affiliate's site it says: DOWNLOAD ONLY FROM THIS LINK! :p

Ah well, pokerstrategy has enough awesome pokerrooms to play at, plenty of choice!